Documents required at the time of counselling /reporting
Print and preserve 2 copies of the registration form filled on-line along with the following documents in original and one set of self attested photocopies of the following documents compulsorily with you:
- NEET 2018 Score Card
- Mark sheet of 10+2 (senior school/ Senior Secondary certificate examination) or its equivalent
- Date of Birth Certificate: 10th class mark sheet / certificate or any other equivalent certificate showing the date of birth
- Mark sheet of secondary examination (10th class)
- Certificate/ Document providing your eligibility as selected by you at the time of filling on-line registration form as given under serial 3b in the information booklet
- Copy of photo ID (driving licence / PAN card / Voter ID / Govt. or PSU card / Aadhaar card)
- Valid Caste certificate, sub-category certificate, if applicable. OBC Certificate should not be older than one year.
- Domicile certificate, if applicable duly signed by the District Magistrate/Ad. District Magistrate/S.D.M. of the concerned District is required during the counselling.
- 4 Passport size photo same as affixed on registration form
- PH certificate, if applicable
- Defence and Paramilitary person certificates, if applicable
- Any other relevant certificate(s)
- Address of parents and local (Indian) guardian.
- The Partial amount of Tuition Fee Rs. 20,000 (Rs. Twenty Thousand) in the form of DD (Cheque is not acceptable) in favour of Chairman, AYUSH UG Counselling Admission Board, Rajasthan payable at Jodhpur should be submitted at the time of counselling.
Candidates will be required to submit this print copy of the registration form (duly completed in all respects) at the time of Counselling, failing which their candidature shall be rejected / they will be disqualified without any further correspondence.
In case you have any difficulty while filling on-line registration form, send email to Helpline at email@example.com or contact at 0291-2795320 & 25.
You should make sure of your eligibility etc. and that the declaration made by you in the format of application regarding your eligibility is correct in all respects. You will be liable to any legal action and / or punishment as may be deemed fit by the Admission Board in case it is found that you have furnished in-correct information or made false declaration regarding your eligibility at any stage or suppressed any information.
The jurisdiction for legal cases arising out of BAMS/BUMS/BHMS/BNYS Admissions 2018 shall be limited to the High Court of Rajasthan, Jodhpur only.
The decision of the Admission Board in all aspects and all respects pertaining to the application and its acceptance or rejection as the case may be, conduct of counselling and at all consequent stages culminating in the admission or otherwise of any candidate shall be final in all respects and binding on all concerned.
The admission board reserves its right to alter and modify time and conditions laid down in the notification and information booklet for conducting the various stages up to the admission, duly intimating details thereof on the website, as warranted by any unforeseen circumstances arising during the course of this process, or as deemed necessary by the admission board at any stage.